The Rose Ring
The tutorial shows you step by step not only how to make the rose ring using a swarovski rivoli but also how to make a solitaire version using a 6mm gemstone.
This is a lovely ring that combines wrapping with weaving if you want to add leaves. It looks great on the hand and is easy to wear.
- Approx 12" or 30cm of 0.8mm or 20 gauge round wire (I used dead soft)
- 6mm Swarovski Rivoli
- 6mm Snap Set (available in the shop)
- 4 x 6.5mm jump rings
- 18 or 21 gauge half hard, half round, wire for the shank (optional)
- If you want leaves you will need - As Above +
- 0.4mm or 26 gauge round wire (I use 999 fine silver)
- For the Gemstone Version As Above but replace the rivoli with a
- 6mm Gemstone
Run Time 41:55